Baker House Residents

Important Card Information to Know
Once you arrive at Baker House you will receive a temporary move-in card which is valid during the move-in period only. As soon as you've moved into Residence go directly to the card office for your permanent cards. Baker House residents receive two cards, a UFV Campus Card, and a Resident Card. Before you go to the card office, make sure you;

  • are enrolled in at least one class in the current semester
  • provide a valid government issued ID such as a driver’s license, or passport
  • bring your temporary move-in card; a $25 replacement fee applies for lost move-in cards and is payable to Residence Services
  UFV Campus Card is your:               Resident Cards are used for:  


University ID
Library card
Laundry card *
Building access 
Cascade Cash
Meal Plan  
Validation for the SUS U-Pass       
Printing and photocopying card








Residence ID
Use of communal kitchen
Signing out materials at Front Desk  
Student Activity Centre membership

*Residents must load their card with Cascade Cash to access the laundry machines. Each laundry transaction costs $1.25 per wash and $1.25 per dry cycle.

Lost or Stolen Campus Cards

  • Notify Residence Services at 604.557.4063 to deactivate door access
  • Contact the card office immediately to freeze your accounts
  • You are responsible for all transactions on the card until it is reported lost or stolen
 Quick Links 
   Alumni Association        
Twitter Facebook Linkedin Flikr UFV on Google+ YouTube goUFV