Lost Your Card?

Notify the Campus Card office immediately by phone 1-888-504-7441 ext. 6363 or email us at CampusCard@ufv.ca. You are responsible for all Cascade and meal plan transactions until the card is reported lost or stolen. Once notified, the card office will freeze any Cascade and meal plan accounts, funds can be transferred to replacement cards (print and photocopying monies on the chip cannot be replaced).

When a Campus Card is returned to the card office, an email is sent to the student or employee's UFV email. Cardholders are advised where their card can be picked up. Unclaimed cards will be destroyed after a two week holding period.  You can also contact Lost and Found or Security by calling 1.855.239.7654.

Still Can't Find Your Card?
Replacement cards are available from the Campus Card office, a $10.00 replacement fee applies (prices subject to change).

 Quick Links 
   Alumni Association        
Twitter Facebook Linkedin Flikr UFV on Google+ YouTube goUFV