Welcome to the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice
Criminal Justice/Criminology is an exciting and diverse field that offers a variety of challenging career avenues and opportunities for specialized research and study. At the University of the Fraser Valley we can help you prepare to launch or advance your career or to go on to further studies in criminology or a related field. UFV offers a Master of Arts (Criminal Justice) degree (two years), a Bachelor of Arts (Criminal Justice) degree (four years) and a Criminal Justice diploma (exit credential only, two years).
News and Updates
- Applications are open for the Master of Arts (Criminal Justice) for the 2013 cohort. Click here for further information. Application forms can be found here.
- Applications for the Fall 2014 intake of the Bachelor of Arts (Criminal Justice) degree open on October 1st, 2013. Have your application in on or as close to that date as space fills quickly. For more information please click here.
- Click here for Winter 2014 Practicum Orientation dates.
- Please take a few minutes to view our new Criminal Justice Student Handbook.
- We are very pleased to announce that we now offer an Honours in Criminal Justice. Please see the UFV Academic Calendar for more information. The application form is found here.
- Recent changes made to the Bachelor of Arts (Criminal Justice) degree and diploma programs can be found here.