Ready to apply to UFV?
Applying to a university in Canada is easier than it seems: First review deadlines and requirements.
If you have a question, just ask!
When you are ready, follow the seven easy steps to apply.
Apply online for fastest response. You can start filling out your online application, save your information, and come back anytime to complete the form.
As you complete the application, you will need to provide the following information:
- Personal information: Have your passport on hand and enter your name and birthdate exactly as it appears.
- Agency information: If an agent in your country is helping you apply, enter their contact information.
- Emergency contact: Provide the name of a parent, relative or friend who can be reached in case of emergency.
- Desired program: Indicate which program you plan to take at UFV.
- Language information: Enter your English language score.
- Education information: List your high school and all colleges or universities you have attended.
You will also have the opportunity to upload copies of your documents, including passport, language scores and school transcripts. Note that you must a non-refundable fee of $150 in order for your application to be processed.
When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email. An admissions officer will be in touch shortly after we receive your application to guide through the admissions process.