UNIVERSITY OF THE FRASER VALLEY
Purchase an employee permit online at myUFV by choosing the Human Resources tab.
Permanent employee parking monthly payroll deduction:
- Employee earnings < $35,000 annual salary pay $15.00/month for employee hanging permit.
- Employee earnings > $35,000 annual salary pay $25.00/month for employee hanging permit.
Temporary employee by time sheet, sessional or term employement:
- automatic deductions for part-time employees will be eliminated July 30th, 2013.
- to purchase employee hanging permits, temporary employees may purchase directly through the Facilities Services office at the Abbotsford campus Room B150 at the rate of $25.00 per month.
- debit card, credit card or cash is accepted. Cheques are no longer accepted.
Please note that UFV is no longer able to offer automated payroll deductions for non-permanent employees. For the interim, NEW & NON-PERMANENT employees must visit the Facilities Service Desk on the Abbotsford campus (Room B150) if you wish to take advantage of the various park pass options for employees.
Visit the Pay Parking web site for more info: http://www.ufv.ca/parking/news-bulletin/
Employee permits are available to permanent and temporary employees, including sessional instructors.
- Two licence plates per permit can be registered.
- Park in designated lots and stalls. See campus parking maps for Abbotsford campus and Canada Education Park campus.
- Employee permits are valid on Abbotsford campus and Canada Education Park campus.
- Employee permits are not valid on city streets, or at AESC's Student/Public Early Bird and Overflow parking lots.
Auxiliary or hourly employees and contracted services employees may purchase employee permits from Facilities Services in room B150 on the Abbotsford campus Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.