Grant Writing Workshop
Grant Writing Workshop PowerPoint
Want money for research?
On June 10 the Research Office hosted a workshop where Brad Whittaker, Research Services & Industry Liaison, answered the question, "Why apply for a research grant?"
Participants received tips on:
- Evaluating the funding source criteria
- Defining your purpose and objectives
- Writing your project summary
- Developing a manageable timeline
- Identifying potential outcomes, disseminations, and publications
The Research Office is available to assist UFV faculty and students with grant writing. Contact Brad Whittaker at email@example.com.