The Plumbing & Piping Technician certificate program helps you develop the intermediate and specialized skills required today in the busy plumbing and piping industry. Upon completion, you are ready to enter the workforce and start an apprenticeship to earn your Red Seal certification.
Sample topics include:
- Interpret drawings, specifications, and codes
- Use tools, pipes, valves and fittings related to the piping industry
- Install drain, waste, and vent systems
- Soldering and brazing techniques
- Install water systems
- Perform pipe bending and fabrication
- Install fixtures and appliances
The demand for well-trained plumbing and piping technicians has never been so high. When you complete UFV Plumbing & Piping program, you are fully equipped to enter the trade and work to install and repair plumbing systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings or to seek a position in other piping-related fields.
Plumbing entrance requirements
Please note this program has a waitlist. Contact us for more details.
Toll free: 1-888-504-7441, local 5448
Or ask online