Approved Government ID

A government issued photo ID is required to receive a UFV Campus Card. ID must be valid, with the name printed in English, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.

Below is a table of approved identification:

Driver’s Licence BC Identification Card BC Services Card
Status Card Permanent Resident Nexus Card

*Temporary licence papers issued by ICBC are not acceptable forms of ID. When you receive your licence, please visit the Campus Card office.

*If you need to obtain government issued ID visit your local ICBC Licensing office for a BCID card or a BC Services card. 

*Students who have recently graduated from high school, within one year, and do not have any form of government issued photo ID may use their high school ID card as valid identification.

 Quick Links 
   Alumni Association        
Twitter Facebook Linkedin Flikr UFV on Google+ YouTube goUFV