Register early to get the best classes for Winter 2015
Get a registration appointment
Priority registration for international students for fall classes will begin on November 17, 2014. Registration appointments will be available through myUFV November 3, 2014.
Find out which courses you need to take
If you are in a program other than ESL, review your program's guidelines to make sure you know which courses you need to take.
If you are not sure which courses you need to take to meet program's requirements, visit an advisor or attend an info session.
Look at the timetable to choose your courses
Build your schedule
Use the timetable worksheet to build your schedule. You can use the Interactive Course Finder to help build your timetable. Be sure to check for time conficts; schedule a lab, if necessary; and ensure you meet the pre-requisites for the courses you choose.
Register for courses at your appointment time
- Register online: Use your completed timetable worksheet and log on to myUFV. You can register at home, in the ESL Lab, the kiosk outside UFV International, or a UFV drop-in lab. You will need to pay with Visa, Mastercard, or American Express if you register online.
- Register in person: Take your completed timetable worksheet and your tuition payment to the Admissions and Registration office at your appointment time. You can pay by cheque, credit card, bank transfer, money order, or cash.
Tuition: Winter 2015 tuition $7350 (flat fee - 5 courses). Student & Ancillary Fees: $325. BC Medical: $840
Please note: Students who do not pay all tuition and fees at the time of registration will be de-registered without notice.
Double-check your receipt and timetable
- If you register online, save or print a copy of your payment confirmation as a receipt as well as your timetable. Check your timetable to make sure that you are in the courses you want on the days and times you want.
- If you register in person, check your registration receipt to make sure you are in the courses you want and that they are on the days and at the times you want.
Check your registration status frequently
After you register, problems may crop up. Check your registration status and your UFV student email account frequently to identify problems quickly and secure your seat in high-demand courses. See an advisor if you have questions.
Important registration notes:
- Prerequisites must be met at the time of registration. Students who do not meet the prerequisite(s) for a course may request permission from the instructor.
- If you are on a wait list and a place opens for you, claim it as soon as possible. You will be notified by email.
- Make sure that we have your current address and phone number. Check your contact information on myUFV and update it, if necessary.
- Are you in ESL or University Foundations? If you will meet the English requirements for academic study by the end of Fall 2014, see an advisor for course and program planning before you register.
- If you meet the requirements (English, math, GPA, etc.) to change your program, apply for a program change through myUFV. There are many advantages to declaring your program, including earlier registration dates, access to reserved seats, and more.
- Don't miss Important Dates for Winter 2015.