Abbotsford G180 is a student drop-in computer lab on the Abbotsford campus during hours that the library is open. It also serves as an instructional computer lab for UFV’s Learning Commons partners and other non-academic units engaged in direct student instruction or employee training.
To request use of this instructional computer lab, please fill in all information requested below, then click the "Submit" button. Incomplete information may delay evaluation of your request. Please note:
- Only UFV employees may request this instructional computer lab.
- Booking requests for the last full week of classes in fall, winter, and full summer terms will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, but in general these weeks are reserved exclusively for student drop-in use.
- Requests for full-day or multiple-day bookings will not normally be approved for dates falling within the academic term (up to and including the last day of exams).
- Academic departments looking for instructional computer lab space should direct their requests to Room Bookings.
- For events held outside library hours, please contact Security in advance to make arrangements for access.
Questions? Contact Betty Wierda, local 2472, or Colleen Bell, local 4396.