Note: The Baker House residence is currently full for the 2014/15 Academic Year. If you would like to be placed on the waitlist, please submit an application and pay the $50 application fee. Students will be waitlisted in the order that their application fee is received.
Current Residents - How To Re-Apply
1. Log In to the Residence Portal (if you’ve lost your User ID and Pin#, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT make a new account!)
2. Complete the online Application Form for the semester that you plan to return to Baker House. Summer and Academic applications are separate – you will need to apply to each separately.
3. Pay the $50 Application Fee online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, JBC or AMX)
4. Submit your application and wait to hear from the Residence Services Office.
5. Eligible applicants will receive by email a Room Offer Acceptance Agreement (ROAA). ROAAs are sent out on a first-come, first-serve basis.
6. Within TWO WEEKS of receiving your ROAA, pay the $500.00 Room Offer Acceptance Fee online via the Residence Portal.
7. Pay your Residence Fees through the Residence Portal.
Academic Year First Installment Residence Fees are due July 31st
Summer Residence Fees are due April 30th
8. Be sure to complete your Residence Portal profile by August 1st (Academic term only) so that we can match you will the best possible roommate for your personality!
9. On Move-In Day, move in and enjoy your new home!
Academic Year Move-in Date - International Students: August 24th, 2014
Academic Year Move-in Date: August 27th, 2014
Summer Move-in Date: May 6th, 2014