Student Engagement Initiatives
Student Leadership Board
What is it? The Student Leadership Board is a group of appointed students who volunteer their time and skills to plan and execute leadership opportunities and promote development. The purpose of the Student Leadership Board is to help plan conferences and retreats, be a voice for Student Life’s Leadership Institute and provide feedback on our programs.
Leadership Professional Development Opportunity! UFV’s Student Life Leadership Institute will be looking for 4-5 individuals to form the Student Leadership Board 2012-2013. Please check back in Fall 2012 for application details
How do I Apply?
Leadership Board Responsibilities
- Complete the online application form - No Closed - Check back in Fall 2012
- Submit the following:
- One page letter of intent outlining
- Why should you be chosen to attend CCSL?
- Why should you be chosen to sit on the Leadership Board?
- How you will use the experience of attending CCSL and being a part of the board to enhance the UFV community?
- Commit to a Leadership Board position for the Fall 2012 and Winter 2013 semesters
- Attend at least one to two meetings/month
- Help plan and implement the annual student leadership retreat
- Help plan the Winter 2013 conference
- Fulfill other responsibilities of the Leadership Board
For any questions/comments about this opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.504.7441 ext 4179