UFV is the ideal place to begin or complete your post-secondary education. Each of our Social Work and Human Service's programs stands on its own merits as well as provides transfer credits to the next level of educational achievement. We are very proud of our curriculum and our commitment to student-centred learning. To view our Mission Statement, please click on the link below.Mission Statement 2014
The School offers a wide variety of degree and diploma programs in Social Work and Human Services as well as certificate and diploma programs in Community Support Work and Aboriginal Culture and Language Support.
Our programs include the following:
- Master of Social Work degree
- Bachelor of Social Work degree: Generalist (Accredited by CASWE to 2020) - Competative entry
- Bachelor of Social Work degree: Child Welfare Specialization (Accredited by CASWE to 2020) - Competative entry
- Social Services diploma
- Social Services diploma: First Nations Option
- Extended Studies certificate: First Nations Option
- Aboriginal Culture and Language Support diploma
- Community Support Worker certificate
- Substance Abuse Counselling certificate - Not offered at this time, will be discontinued
Please explore our website further and discover what we have to offer. If you are a SWHS program student and/or have additional questions, please contact the School of Social Work and Human Services' Program Advisor by filling out a program advising form.