Level 1 - TBD
Level 2 - Starts February 10 - May 19 2015 (New date)
Level 3 - TBD
Mondays and Tuesdays
3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
UFV Trades and Technology Centre
5579 Tyson Road, Chilliwack, BC
- Registered as an apprentice with the Industry Training Authority (ITA)
- FoodSafe Level 1 certification
- Filled out and handed in the UFV application for the Cook Apprenticeship program
Contact 604.847.5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants and subsidies available for students
Tax credits available for employers
Fees and costs
||$871.48 per level
(tuition quoted for 2014-2015 school year and is subject to change)
Other costs and supplies
Level 1: $275
Level 2: $70 (approx.)
(List will be provided at time of registration)
$15 for a UFV apron (mandatory)
Non-slip Kitchen shoes
$425 (approx.) or you can bring your own supplies as listed below:
- Chef's Knife 8 - 10"
- Boning Knife 6" minimum
- Serrated Knife 10 - 12"
- Paring Knife 3"
- Vegetable Peeler
- Rubber Spatulas 1 large, 1 small
- Wooden Spoon
- Wire Whip
- Pastry Kit: Plastic Scraper
- Pastry Bags - one 14" & one 20"
- Assorted Pastry Tubes, both star and plain
- Pastry Brush (with natural and dark bristles)