Welcome to the UFV Campus Card office!
Winter, 2014 PHOTO ID SCHEDULE includes dates, times and campus locations.
To Get your Campus Card:
- Register and be accepted in at least one course in the current semester
- Ensure UFV has your correct legal name on file
- Make sure your address is up-to-date
- Have your student number ready
- Provide valid government issued photo ID (driver's license, or passport)
Your Campus Card is your university ID and gives you access to a variety of card services on campus. Services such as the library, Student Activity Centre, U-Pass validation, and more! For more information click on your card below or scroll the navigation bar, on the left.
*New* Campus Card Funds
Your Campus Card has three fund allocations: one for meal plans, one for Cascade funds, and one for printing/photocopying. Each fund works on a declining balance and can be pre-loaded at the Campus Card office. Need more information? Visit the card office or send us an email. We're here to help!