Lost Your Card?

You are responsible for all transactions until the card is reported lost or stolen.

Notify the Campus Card office immediately by calling 1.888.504.7441 ext. 4176 or email us at CampusCard@ufv.ca. Once notified, the card office will freeze your Cascade Cash and or meal plan account. Balances will be transferred to your replacement card. 

When a Campus Card is returned to the card office an email is sent to the student or employee's UFV email. Cardholders are advised where their card can be picked up. Unclaimed cards will be destroyed after a two week holding period. You can also contact Lost and Found or call Security at 1.855.239.7654.

Make sure to check inside textbooks, backpacks, pockets, couches and your car.

Still Can't Find Your Card?
Replacement cards are available from the Campus Card office.
A $10 replacement fee applies (prices are subject to change).

Replacement cards are issued in-person, to the cardholder only.

 Quick Links 
   Alumni Association        
Twitter Facebook Linkedin Flikr UFV on Google+ YouTube goUFV