Poster Guidelines For PowerPoint
ETS no longer provides poster services. Please contact Print Services.
- On the Design tab, click on Page Setup, the choose Custom on the Slides sized for: dropdown menu and choose the width and height.
- Use the Insert tab to add images and text.
- Use a Text Box to more easily shift and place items where needed.
- Use standard Windows fonts.
- Use graphs and images to make your display more interesting and varied for your viewer.
- Find good quality, high resolution images. Images from the web will rarely be of good quality. Try to find alternative images from other sources. Making your own high end scans can work well. If you don't have access to a scanner, ETS has scanners in our computer lab.
- Use colour with consideration.