Fashion Design New York Study Tour 2012
April 27- May 6, 2012
Every two years the Fashion Design Department invites students to participate in a study tour of New York City. During the tour students visit apparel businesses and well known New York attractions.
The tour enables students to:
* Observe how important NewYork apparel firms operate.
* Learn the fashion business from industry professionals.
* Gain access to behind the scene design houses.
* Be inspired by the fast paced garment industry.
* Explore New York culture, museums and shopping.
Experience New York and gain university credits!
Register for the tour and enrol in FD 340 - Fashion in Art/Fashion as Art - 4 credits
Note: FD 340 is being offered as part of the New York study tour and can only be applied for upper level FD elective credit, or register for the tour only.
For more information contact:
Deanna Devitt, Department Head at 604-864-4697 or firstname.lastname@example.org