Where do I . . .
Get my Campus Card?
Click here for dates, times and locations for all campuses, including Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Trades, Mission and Aerospace.
Your campus card is your:
- University ID
- Library card
- Print and photocopy card (visit the library card station or the book store cashier counter to add money)
- Student Activity Centre membership card
- Validation for the Student Union Society U-Pass
Get my U-Pass?
- Fall U-Passes are available now!
- In Abbotsford, get your U-Pass from the Student Union Society, room C1015.
- Bring student ID
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- You need a U-Pass for free, unlimited public transit
- Free access to Abbotsford and Matsqui Recreation Centres
- Discounts at local businesses
- Students may opt in or out of the U-Pass program under limited circumstances. Check with the Student Union Society for details.
- For more information see the SUS website: http://www.ufvsus.ca/projects/u-pass/
Find out about health and dental coverage?
- In Abbotsford, see the Student Union Society in room C1015 or go to ihaveaplan.ca for information on extended health and dental for UFV students. New students starting in September may opt in to health and dental coverage during the change of coverage period, August 27 to September 18, 2012.
- In Abbotsford, buy textbooks and supplies at the bookstore in building H (Baker House Residence)
See the bookstore website for ordering books online: www.ufv.ca/Bookstore.htm
Where can I use a computer on this campus?
- The library in G building has computers for student use
- The drop-in computer labs are G210 and G180. See drop-in lab hours here: http://www.ufv.ca/its/labs/for_students.htm.
- Abbotsford campus is wireless enabled in buildings A, B, C, D, E (Student activity centre), F (University house), G (including the library), and H (Baker house residence).
- Information Technology Services posts lab hours outside computer lab locations after start of semester classes. See the schedule online.