1. Six credits (two courses) in English: including English 105 plus one additonal 100-level English course (English 130 – Introduction to Modern Drama recommended).
2. 18 credits in 100-level Arts courses other than English, as follows:
o six credits chosen from the Social Sciences: anthropology, criminology, economics, geography, LAS 110/200, media and communications, political science, psychology, and sociology.
o six credits chosen from the Creative/Performing Arts, including Theatre 101, and one of Theatre 201 or 202.
o six elective credits chosen from the Humanities, Social Sciences and/or the Creative/Performing Arts .
3. 18 credits of 200-level Arts in two or more subject areas, to include:
o Theatre 211, 212, and one English course (English 230 recommended)
o nine credits of 200-level Arts courses.
4. Nine credits in Science to include:
o at least three credits in mathematics or statistics (including PSYC 201 or 202), or computing science, or CIS 100 or CIS 270
o three credits in a laboratory science
o three elective science credits.
5. Nine credits chosen from Theatre 111, Theatre 112, Theatre 121, Theatre 123, Theatre 201 or 202
6. O ne course of at least three credits from the program of study above must deal with Canadian content. To determine which courses can be used to fulfil this requirement, you should consult with an Arts advisor or the Theatre department head before completion of the program.