Courses and Seats
Degree, Diploma and Certificate programs reserve seats for students. If there are no unreserved seats available, students outside the identified reserved seats can usually waitlist. In some cases, programs will give priority to students on the waitlist who need a specific course in order to graduate in that semester.
Most Degree reserved seats will be released by June 23 for the Fall 2014 semester. Most Diploma/Certificate reserved seats will be released by June 24.
Programs have the right to extend the reserve seat period at their discretion. Those with an extended reserve period are listed below. Dates are subject to change.
- Social Services Diploma - Reserved until June 29.
- Community Support Worker Certificate - Reserved until June 29.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Reserved until 4:00 pm June 30.
- Visual Arts Diploma - Reserved until 4:00 pm June 30.
- Agriculture Technology Diploma - Reserved until 4:00 pm July 18.
- Livestock Production - Reserved until 4:00 pm July 18.
- Horticulture Crop Production & Protection - Reserved until 4:00 pm July 18.
TBA's will be updated as we have information from Departments
Students are not permitted to register for the same course more than twice. To register for a course a third time, you must obtain permission from the appropriate department head.