The RBC Arts Peer Mentoring program
Become a mentor
Are you a leader who thrives on helping others fulfill their potential? The Arts Advice Centre's RBC Arts Peer Mentoring program is currently looking for students to work as peer mentors for the Fall 2015/Winter 2016 semesters!
This is an opportunity to receive leadership training, gain leadership experience, serve as a role model, make new friends, and build up your résumé. Peer mentors work 10 hours a week ($11.28 an hour).
If you are self-motivated, like working with others, have strong interpersonal skills, plan to attend UFV full time in the Fall 2015/Winter 2016 semesters, and have successfully completed 75 credits with a minimum grade point average of 3.0, apply today to become a mentor.
- Attend weekly training and reflection meetings
- Meet with mentees & run workshops for mentees
- Answer questions through phone, email, or face-to-face
- Provide information about UFV resources and activities
- Submit monthly reports
- Represent UFV and the Peer Mentor Program at events
Our talented group of 2014/15 RBC Arts Peer Mentors