We offer invigilation of quizzes, midterms, and exams for students who are unable to write with their class AND HAVE THEIR INSTRUCTOR'S PERMISSION TO USE OUR SERVICES.
Students wishing to write an exam with Assessment Services MUST contact their instructor. Either the student or the instructor can then book an exam using the online exam booking form.
Instructors - Exams can be delivered:
- In person to Abbotsford campus room G159
- In a signed, sealed envelope via intercampus mail
- Via email to email@example.com (budget code required)
An Exam Submission Form must be attached to all exams (paper & electronic) submitted to the Assessment Services. Once the exam has been completed we will collect the exam and send it back to you in a sealed envelope.
Students - When you come to write an exam:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Bring current picture ID (UFV student card, BC driver's license, etc.)
- Bring pens and/or pencils and any other authorized materials that the exam requires or allows you to use such as calculators, textbooks or notes (if applicable)
Electronic devices (including phones) are not permitted in the exam centre.
For further information, please contact Assessment Services.