We offer invigilation of quizzes, midterms, and exams for students who are unable to write with their class AND HAVE THEIR INSTRUCTOR'S PERMISSION TO USE OUR SERVICES.
Students wishing to write an exam with Assessment Services MUST contact their instructor. Either the student or the instructor can then book an exam using the online exam booking form.
In order to invigilate an exam, we will need the following information:
- Student's name, instructor's name, and name of the course
- The duration of time allowed
- Any details such as open/closed book, computer required, etc.
- A hard copy of the exam, including Scantron card and/or essay booklet if required
Instructors - Exams can be delivered:
- In person to Abbotsford campus room G159
- In a signed, sealed envelope via intercampus mail
Once the exam has been completed we will collect the exam and send it back to you in a sealed envelope.
Students - When you come to write an exam:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early
- Bring current picture ID (UFV student card, BC driver's license, etc.)
- Bring pens and/or pencils and any other authorized materials that the exam requires or allows you to use such as calculators, textbooks or notes (if applicable)
Electronic devices (including phones) are not allowed on your person while writing an exam.
For further information, please contact Assessment Services.