The General Studies Diploma
The General Studies Diploma allows students to meet a variety of needs while also completing a diploma. The General Studies Diploma will allow students to complete prerequisites for a first or second year program while acquiring a credential or may also ladder into the Bachelor of General Studies degree.
- Students need a minimum of 60 credits in courses 100 level or above with a minimum of 18 credits at the 200 level or higher. No more then 45 credits from one department.
- Three credits in an ENGL course 100 level or above; or a CMNS course 115 level or above.
- Three credits in an information management course which may be one of the following: LIBT 145 or 280; MACS 130 or 240; MATH 104,106,108 or 214; CMNS 251; SCMS 255; CRIM 220; PSYC 110; CIS 230; COMP 251.
- Fifteen credits must be completed at UFV.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.0 is required to graduate.
If you are interest in obtaining a General Studies Diploma book an appointment today!
Download the General Studies Diploma worksheet