UFV offers a comprehensive two-year Agriculture
Technology diploma, and one-year certificates in
Horticulture Crop Production and Protection that transfer completely to the two-year diploma. UFV also offers a
Milker Technician certificate program, in addition to Essentials certificates in Berry Production, Current Agricultural Practices, Field Vegetable Production, and Integrated Pest Management. All Agriculture Technology programs are offered at the Canada Education Park (CEP) campus.
The Agriculture Technology department also offers a variety of
Continuing Studies courses, including a Floral Design
program, and a Bachelor of Business
Administration degree for Agriculture Management
is available through the Business Administration department.
• Horticulture Crop Production
• Livestock Production
• Milker Technician
• Berry Production Essentials certificate
• Current Agricultural Practices Essentials certificate
• Field Vegetable Production Essentials certificate
• Integrated Pest Management Essentials certificate
Floral Design certificate (Continuing
• Bachelor of Business Administration for Agriculture Management
For complete details on courses see the
course descriptions section.