Frequently asked questions
What documents do I need to apply to UFV?
Info for domestic or landed students:
Canadian students, please review the How to Apply section of our website to learn more about the documents required for admission.
Generally, students will need to submit the following:
- A non-refundable fee of $45 CAD.
- Official final or interim high school transcripts.
- If you have attended a college or university, you must have your former institutions mail your official final or interim transcript directly to UFV (cannot be mailed by the student).
Info for international students:
International students, please include the following with your application:
- A non-refundable fee of $150 CAD. (how to pay)
- A copy of your passport.
- Official high school transcripts. If your transcripts are in a language other than English, you also need to provide a certified English translation.
- Your English proficiency test results (TOEFL, IELTS, LPI, etc). You can have your TOEFL iBT score sent automatically to UFV by using code 9736 when you take the test.
- If you have attended a college or university, you must have your former institutions mail your official transcript directly to UFV (cannot be mailed by the student). Please note there is an additional $250 CAD fee for the evaluation of post-secondary transcripts. Learn how you can transfer your credits to UFV.
If you do not have all your documents available when you apply online, you can send them to us later. Transcripts must be submitted in hard copy.
<< Previous | Next >>
Back to Application and admission FAQ
UFV's main FAQ