Frequently asked questions

Can international students work in Canada after graduation?

 Info for international students:

International students who graduate can apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit to stay and work in Canada for up to three years after graduation. Find out how to qualify and apply for a post-graduation work permit.

<< Previous | 

Back to Student employment FAQ

UFV's main FAQ

Twitter Facebook Linkedin Flikr UFV on Google+ YouTube goUFV