Frequently asked questions

How can I get a study permit (visa)?

 Info for international students:

Once you have received your official letter of acceptance, you can apply for a study permit at the nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulate in your home country. The Embassy will ask you for other information as well, and you may need to take a medical examination.

Learn more about permits and visas.

 | Next >>

Back to Permits and visas FAQ

UFV's main FAQ

Twitter Facebook Linkedin Flikr UFV on Google+ YouTube goUFV