Frequently asked questions

What is the medical premium for international students?

 Info for international students:

All international students are required by law to maintain comprehensive medical insurance while studying in Canada. You must live in BC for three months before you are eligible for government insurance. During your waiting period a comprehensive private company is used. Medical Premiums are assessed on an annual basis in January. If you start later in the year, your premiums are pro-rated. View more information.

<< Previous | Next >>

Back to Tuition and fees FAQ

UFV's main FAQ

Twitter Facebook Linkedin Flikr UFV on Google+ YouTube goUFV