HOLLISTER HEALTH DISCIPLINE ENDOWMENT ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP - Donated by Victor and Hilda Hollister
AMOUNT: $1,625 plus one-year tuition award at UFV.
AVAILABLE TO: A student graduating from a secondary school in the Mission School District who has been accepted into a health discipline program of studies at UFV. In the event that there is not a candidate that meets the above criteria, a student from Mission in any other year of a health discipline program at UFV will qualify.
- The applicant must be planning to attend UFV as a full-time student (9 post-secondary credits or more per semester) in the academic year immediately following their Grade 12 graduation from a secondary school in the Mission School District.
- The applicant must have already submitted an application for admission to UFV.
- The applicant must have a high academic standing in Grade 12 academic courses (the minimum requirement is a B average or 3.0 GPA).
- The applicant must meet all entrance requirements and prerequisites for the UFV program that they have applied to.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate a high level of leadership, determination, and effort. They should also have made significant contributions to school life and have participated actively in the community.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application forms for this scholarship are available from UFV Financial Aid and Awards office or can be downloaded here: UFV Entrance Scholarship Application
Send your complete application and supporting documentation to:
Entrance Awards Adjudication Committee
UFV Financial Aid and Awards
33844 King Road
DEADLINE: April 1