HOLLISTER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ENDOWMENT ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS (Heritage Park Secondary and Riverside Trades, Training and Career Centre) - Donated by Victor and Hilda Hollister
AMOUNT: 2 @ $1,625 each and a tuition award for one year
AVAILABLE TO: A student graduating from a Mission high school who has been accepted into a full-time academic science or technology program at UFV. Preference given to a student graduating from Heritage Park Secondary for one award and a student graduating from Riverside Trades, Training and Career Centre for the other award. In the event that a suitable candidate is not available from one of the mentioned high schools a student from any Mission high school accepted into a full-time academic science or technology program at UFV will qualify.
- The applicant must be planning to attend UFV as a full-time student (9 post-secondary credits or more per semester) in the academic year immediately following their Grade 12 graduation.
- The applicant must have already submitted an application for admission to UFV.
- The applicant must have a high academic standing in Grade 12 academic courses (the minimum requirement is a B average or 3.0 GPA).
- The applicant must meet all entrance requirements and prerequisites for the UFV program that they have applied to.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate a high level of leadership, determination, and effort. They should also have made significant contributions to school life and have participated actively in the community.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application forms for this scholarship are available from UFV Financial Aid and Awards office or can be downloaded here: UFV Entrance Scholarship Application
Send your complete application and supporting documentation to:
Entrance Awards Adjudication Committee
UFV Financial Aid and Awards
33844 King Road
DEADLINE: April 1