PEARSON CANADA ANNUAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP
AMOUNT: $1,000 (can be divided into 2 @ $500 scholarships)
AVAILABLE TO: A student planning to attend UFV as a full-time student in the department of Business Administration. Student must enter the program in the academic year immediately following their Grade 12 graduation.
- The applicant must be planning to attend UFV as a full-time student (9 post-secondary credits or more per semester) in the academic year immediately following their Grade 12 graduation.
- The applicant must have already submitted an application for admission to UFV.
- The applicant must have a high academic standing in Grade 12 academic courses (the minimum requirement is a B average or 3.0 GPA).
- The applicant must meet all entrance requirements and prerequisites for the UFV program that they have applied to.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate a high level of leadership, determination, and effort. They should also have made significant contributions to school life and have participated actively in the community.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application forms for this scholarship are available from UFV Financial Aid and Awards office or can be downloaded here: UFV Entrance Scholarship Application
Send your complete application and supporting documentation to:
Entrance Awards Adjudication Committee
UFV Financial Aid and Awards
33844 King Road
DEADLINE: April 1