UFV PRESIDENT'S ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP
AMOUNT: 4 Awards @ $4,000 each - $2,000 towards tuition in the first semester and $2,000 towards tuition in the second semester (subject to successful completion of the first semester with overall 3.0 GPA). This award is renewable for up to three additional years to a maximum of $16,000.
1. The applicant must be planning to attend the UFV as a full-time student (9 post-secondary credits or more per semester) in the academic year immediately following their Grade 12 graduation.
2. The applicant must have already submitted an application for admission to UFV.
3. The applicant must have a high academic standing with an overall B average or 3.0 GPA in all Grade 12 courses (must include at least 3 Grade 12 provincially examinable courses).
4. The applicant must meet all entrance requirements and prerequisites for the UFV program that they have applied to.
5. The applicant must be able to demonstrate exceptional level of leadership, citizenship, determination and effort. They should also have made significant contributions to school life and have participated actively in the community.
6. This award is not available to students who will be receiving a UFV Excellence Entrance Scholarship for the same academic year.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application forms for this scholarship are available from any UFV Financial Aid and Awards office or can be downloaded here: UFV Entrance Scholarship Application
Send your complete application and supporting documentation to:
Entrance Awards AdjudicationCommittee
UFV Financial Aid and Awards
33844 King Road
DEADLINE: April 1