ROD COOPER ENDOWMENT SCHOLARSHIP IN THEATRE
AMOUNT: Varies (Value of the award will fluctuate each year based on the endowment amount)
AVAILABLE TO: A student graduating from the UFV Theatre Department who shows promise of a continued career in Theatre. The student must be continuing in graduate studies or be accepted to a program of professional studies in Theatre. The student must have completed requirements for graduation in the fall or winter semester prior to the award deadline.
HOW TO APPLY: Application form for this scholarship is available on-line at MyUFV. Log into MyUFV, click on Student Information, then the tab for Financial Aid.
DEADLINE: May 10
- Recipient must be a graduating student from the UFV Theatre Department
- Recipient must be a Canadian citizen or a landed immigrant
- Recipient has been accepted into a graduate studies or professional studies program in Theatre
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher.
APPLICATION MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
- Two letters of reference indicating applicant's dedication to Theatre.
- Resume indicating experience in Theatre