B.C. HYDRO ENDOWMENT SCHOLARSHIP - Donated by British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority
AMOUNT: Varies (Value of the award will fluctuate each year based on the endowment amount)
AVAILABLE TO: A UFV student in a Business Administration or Computer Information Systems diploma program who has completed first year of a full-time program.
HOW TO APPLY: Application forms for this scholarship is available on-line at MyUFV. Log into MyUFV, click on Student Information, then the tab for Financial Aid
DEADLINE: May 10.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant who resides in B.C.
- Be in good academic standing (3.5 GPA or better),
- Have a balanced lifestyle (e.g., community involvement and other interests)
- Be knowledgeable about and committed to the protection of the environment, and efficient and safe use of electricity.
- Have demonstrated effective communication skills and an interest in innovation during the course of their studies.