PHYSICS EXCELLENCE ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP - BEST 2nd YEAR STUDENT
AMOUNT: $500 annually in the form of UFV tuition payments
AVAILABLE TO: UFV 2nd year students.
- Highest average percentage in all Physics courses 200 and above
- Must be a 2nd year student (will be defined as a 2nd year student as soon as you take a 200-level Physics course)
- Must take a minimum of two 2nd year Physics courses in the same academic year to be eligible.
- Must be a full-time student (9 credits per semester or 18 credits per year)
- Award recipient will be chosen in May, and the award will be made the following September.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: The recipient will be recommened by the Physics Department (no application necessary)