ENDOWMENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
AMOUNT: Varies (value of the award will fluctuate each year based on the endowment amount)
AVAILABLE TO: A returning UFV student with one or more physical, developmental or learning disabilities that affects the ability of the student to participate in full-time studies.
HOW TO APPLY: Application forms for this scholarship is available on-line at MyUFV. Log into MyUFV, click on Student Information, then the tab for Financial Aid
- Must submit a "Verification of Disability Form" from UFV Disability Services as evidence of disability.
- Enrolled in a minimum of 2 courses per semester (minimum of 12 credits over the Fall & Winter semesters.)
- Must be in good academic standing (3.5 GPA or better)
- Letter from applicant indicating:
- Career goals
- Volunteer and leadership activities (If unable to participate in volunteer or leadership activities due to your disability, please explain)
DEADLINE: May 10