MINERVA FOUNDATION FOR BC WOMEN ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP
AMOUNT: 2 @ $2,500 (funds awarded as a tuition credit - split between the fall and winter semester)
AVAILABLE TO: Assist B.C. women in the following categories:
- single mothers advancing their education,
- mature women retraining for a return to the workforce after a long absence,
- women in non-traditional fields of study,
- immigrant, aboriginal, or women with disabilities who need assistance in overcoming educational barriers.
HOW TO APPLY: Application forms for this scholarship is available on-line at MyUFV. Log into MyUFV, click on Student Information, then the tab for Financial Aid.
DEADLINE: May 10.
- Enrolled in a full time field of study at UFV ( 9 credits or more per semester)
- Academic proficiency (2.5 GPA or more)
- Demonstrated financial need.
If selected the recipient must sign The Minerva Foundation For BC Women Consent Form and be willing to be publicly acknowledged and share story.