Future Students

Permits and visas FAQ

Frequently asked questions

How do I renew my study permit?

 Info for international students:

You can apply to extend your study permit from within Canada. Make sure to start the process well in advance, preferably 3 months before your study permit expires.

If you need a letter from UFV to renew your study permit, you may request it online or request one in person at the UFV International office in room B223. It will take between five and ten business days to process your letter request.

Learn more about permits and visas

<< Previous | 

Back to Permits and visas FAQ

UFV's main FAQ

Information for:

Contact Us