Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Three or four-year program options available
How to apply
See link (Details)
We offer three BSN degree completion options:
Four-year program: Two program start dates: September & January
Three-year fast track program: One program start date: September
BSN-LPN Access: This program allows Licensed Practical Nurses to bridge into the second year of the nursing program (One program start date: September)
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program offers instruction in nursing, health sciences, social sciences, and research, and an opportunity for advanced focus in a variety of areas.
- This program is approved by the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia. Graduates will be eligible to write the registration examinations.
- Because you have a life, UFV provides course delivery options that are flexible wherever possible and include independent study, lectures, seminars, multimedia approaches, and simulation in labs and tutorials.
- During the clinical experiences you will work in hospitals and community agencies with supervised practica, preceptorships, and observational experiences.
It's your career, our program is designed to meet your needs and will prepare you for a career in health care.
- UFV’s BSN program is designed to prepare you to be an effective and professional nurse in an evolving health care environment.
- Recent health care reforms launched by the provincial government emphasize health promotion, disease prevention, and community-based health care. These changes mean new opportunities for today’s UFV nursing grads, who are recognized as major contributors to health care reform.
- Upon graduation, you will be prepared to practise in hospitals or in the community — and at many different levels.
Details outlining the entrance requirements can be found in the Academic Calendar.
UFV recognizes that careers change and evolve and that’s why we introduced Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) Access to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program.
This access option will present you with an opportunity as a licensed practical nurse to bridge into our Nursing program and lead you toward that degree you’ve been dreaming about. The LPN Access option is available starting in the third semester of the BSN program.
Click here to learn more about the LPN to BSN option.
School of Health Studies
Toll free: 1-888-504-7441
Ask a question