Want to have fun, gain work experience, and help people all at the same time? Join the UFV Volunteer to Work program.and choose from a selection of volunteer activities both on and off campus.
- To meet people and to help people
- To get involved in the community
- To improve your skills (interpersonal, media, business, CIS, etc.)
- To network and create contacts
- To get experience that looks good on your résumé, scholarship applications, transfer applications, or for immigration
- To build up your references
- To have fun, make lifelong friends, and create memories
How to get started:
Make the most out of your volunteer work:
- Keep track of your hours, reference letters, and certificates
- Develop your résumé (visit the UFV Career Centre)
- Keep your commitments, arrive on time, and make a good impression
- Try something new
- Do what you enjoy and have fun!
Tuition refunds & policies
PLAN YOUR FUTURE
Ask one of our International Student Ambassadors.