Other IT Resources
- myUFV student web services
- Online courses
- Library account
- Social media
- Universal design and IT
myUFV Student Web Services
- Type my.ufv.ca into a web browser.
- Log into myUFV using your student number and your password - the first time you log in to the UFV network, your password is your date of birth (yymmdd).
- If you need assistance, please first check the links located on the myUFV homepage under Help & Information:
- Appropriate use policy
- Reset your pin/password
- Login assistance
- Popup blockers
- Browser problems
- Frequently asked questions
- Still need help?
After you have logged into myUFV, go to myUFV Records Services and click on the Student Information link and see:
- Apply for Admission, Review Existing Applications.
- Find your registration time, check your registration status, class schedule and add or drop classes.
- View your holds, grades, transcripts, account summary, and test scores.
Student Billing and Accounts
- Calculate your total charges, see how much you owe, see how much you've paid, make an online payment.
Order textbooks online
- UFV Bookstore, order text books, software, find locations, and more...
Canadian Tax Forms
- View and print your T2202A Tuition and Education tax form. T2202A tax forms will not be mailed for the 2004 or subsequent tax years.
- Log into a Blackboard Learn course at myclass.ufv.ca.
- STUDENTS use their student number and their 6-digit myUFV password to log into an online course.
- FACULTY use their their employee number and 6-digit myUFV password to log into an online course.
- If you are on a UFV campus, make sure you use the Eduroam option to connect through wireless to a Blackboard Learn online course.
- You can also log into myUFV and choose the My Courses channel to:
- View their course schedules, homepages, and course material,
- Email instructors, communicate with classmates, and
- Access UFV online courses.
- Online courses will not open until noon on the first day of classes.
- If students do not see their online course one they log in to myUFV, they should confirm their registration status with Office of the Registrar.
- If you are having difficulties using BBLearn, please check your web browser compatibility and choose a browser that is CERTIFIED for best results.
- To do this, click on the link provided on the myclass.ufv.ca login page under Browser Compatibility.
- For help to log into an online course, please contact the Employee Tech Guide.
Library User Web Services
My Library Account
- At My UFV Library Account (Renewals)
- STUDENTS use their student number and a 4-digit Library password
- EMPLOYEES use their employee number and a 4-digit Library password
- If you don't know your password, click on Don't know your PIN? and follow the web page instructions.
- You can also request your password in person at a UFV Library Circulation Desk.
Library User Services
- Search the Library catalogue.
- Check out information on resources, transfers, hold-item availability, outstanding fines, group study room bookings, as well as make interlibrary loan requests.
Library Off-Campus (Proxy) Access
- To log in to the Research Databases, online article indexes and government databases:
- NOTE: You must be either registered or employed in the current semester to have access to this information.
- STUDENTS use their student number and their 6-digit myUFV password
- EMPLOYEES use their employee number and their 6-digit myUFV password
- Marketing and Communications is responsible for social media: Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, and UFV blogs.
- Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Universal Design and IT
- UD (Universal Design) strives to provide a usable, welcoming, inclusive and independent learning environment and resources for students with a wide variety of characteristics.
- Applications of UD in education includes the areas of instruction, services and policies, information technology and physical spaces.
- At UFV, the Disability Resource Centre at is a key promoter of UD guidance.
- The DRC provides options in adaptive technology in the areas of funding and application, software and hardware.
- For more information, please visit the DRC website at http://www.ufv.ca/disabilityservices/