Library User Web Services
My Library Account
- At My UFV Library Account (Renewals)
- STUDENTS use their student number and a 4-digit Library password
- EMPLOYEES use their employee number and a 4-digit Library password
- If you don't know your password, click on Don't know your PIN? and follow the web page instructions.
- You can also request your password in person at a UFV Library Circulation Desk.
Library User Services
- Search the Library catalogue.
- Check out information on resources, transfers, hold-item availability, outstanding fines, group study room bookings, as well as make interlibrary loan requests.
Library Off-Campus (Proxy) Access
- To log in to the Research Databases, online article indexes and government databases:
- NOTE: You must be either registered or employed in the current semester to have access to this information.
- STUDENTS use their student number and their 6-digit myUFV password
- EMPLOYEES use their employee number and their 6-digit myUFV password