UNIVERSITY OF THE FRASER VALLEY
Below is a list of supplies that are stocked and delivered by Logistics on behalf of various services here at UFV:
- Xerox copier supplies (Print Services)
- Logo stationary, toner for desk-top printers, and banker’s boxes (Purchasing)
- Inter-campus envelopes (Mail-room)
Xerox copier supplies:
Stock distributed at no-charge as part of the service contract includes:
- Waste containers;
- Xerographic modules;
- Drum cartridges;
Copy paper: available by the case/5,000 or package/500 sheets
- 8 ½ x 11 white, 92 bright, 20 lb, 30% PCW
- 8 ½ x 14 white, 92 bright, 20 lb, 30% PCW
- 11 x 17 white, 92 bright, 20 lb, 30% PCW
- 8 ½ x 11 colours, recycled pastels, 20 lb, 30% PCW in the following colours:
- 8 ½ x 11 colours, Brights, 24 lb, in the following colours:
- Lime Green,
- dark Green
Logo Stationary Items:
Purchasing department materials for charge-back and distribution include:
- #10 Window Envelope, Open Side, white wove, 24 lb, 4 1/8 x 9 ½ (fits 8 ½ x 11 folded 3 times)
- #10 No Window Envelope, Open Side, white wove, 24 lb, 4 1/8 x 9 ½ (fits 8 ½ x 11 folded 3 times)
- 5 ¾ x 9 ½ Open Side, white wove, 24 lb (fits 8 ½ x 11 folded in half)
- 9 x 12 Open Side, Kraft, 24 lb (fit several sheets 8 ½ x 11 copy paper)
- 10 x 13 Open Side, Kraft, 24 lb (fit ½” stack of copy paper/calendar etc.)
- 1st sheet letter-head, 8 ½ x 11, logo on top right, campus locations listed on the bottom
- Bankers boxes, fit legal or letter size paper, and measure 38 x 31 CM.
*All logo envelopes come in boxes of 500, letter-head in boxes of 1,000 sheets.
** If you want to know the cost of stationary. please contact Danielle Fournier in Purchasing at Local 4519.
There is no charge for inter-campus envelopes.
If you accumulate more envelopes than you require for your office, please bundle them with an elastic and return them to any internal mail pick up area so they can be put back into circulation.
To order Xerox copier supplies, inter-campus envelopes, or stationary supplies (envelopes and logo letterhead), please send your requests via the online work request form.
Information that should be entered into the work requests:
- Your name
- Your local
- Budget code to be charged
- Room number for product delivery
- Description of your request:
- What quantity of what type of stock (for Xerox copier parts/supplies, please include the model number of the machine);
- Date in which the item(s) are required.
To order desktop printer toner, Purchasing only has stock toner for Xerox 3220 and 6505 printers. Desktop printers are not part of the Xerox service contract, so ordering will require a charge back to the end user. To order, please send a Supply Purchase Requisition to Purchasing, and they will have us deliver it.