UNIVERSITY OF THE FRASER VALLEY
BUILDING OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
How to contact Facilities Services?
In the event of a building-related emergency situation, please call:
Local 4542 or 604-854-4542 - Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Water is leaking from the ceiling of an office or classroom.
- Visual of smoke or fire on campus.
Requesting Facilities Services via Telephone Local 4542:
- The elevator is not operating.
- There is no power to your office.
- The office is either too hot or too cold.
- Toilet is plugged and overflowing.
- Sidewalks are slippery with ice or snow.
- The parking lot lights are off during the evening hours.
Submitting an Online Work Request:
- The lights in your office or classroom are blinking or have burnt out.
- You require bags or boxes of shredding or recycling to be collected.
- A classroom white board needs cleaning.
- Need to order a supply of photocopy paper, envelopes, or moving boxes.
- Need to transport materials between campuses.
- Additional seating is required in your classroom.
- Room set-up is required for a special event.
- Washroom is out of soap, toilet, or paper product and needs replacement.
- A trip hazard is noticed in the hallways or exterior walkways.
- The automatic doors are not operating.
- Want to request an office reconfiguration or office move of furniture.