UFV parking regulations are enforced and compliance is required at all times.
- Park in designated lots and stalls. See campus parking maps for the Abbotsford campus and Canada Education Park campus.
- Pay for daily parking at the meters or pay-by-phone. Failure to do so could result in a violation and/or tow.
- Clearly display UFV permits. Failure to do so could result in a violation and/or tow.
- Student e-permit and employee permits are valid at the Abbotsford campus and Canada Education Park campus.
- Daily pay parking does not allow in-out privileges on campus or between the Abbotsford campus and Canada Education Park campus.
- Do not park in a fire lane, impede traffic flow, or park in visitor, disabled, or service stalls when loading or unloading a vehicle. Doing so could result in a violation and/or tow.
- Accumulating a fourth parking violation (unpaid) may result in a vehicle tow. Pay violations within 7 days and pay $25.00, or wait and pay $50.00.
- For violation enquiries or disputes contact Impark.
- Student e-permits and UFV permits are not valid on city streets, or at AC's Student/Public Early Bird and Overflow parking lots
Reciprocal Parking Agreement
UFV shares a reciprocal parking agreement with Trinity Western University.
This agreement allows TWU employees to park without charge at the AbbotsfordCanada Education Park campus campuses in student/public parking lots. UFV employees may park in designated areas at TWU. Conditions apply:
- TWU employees to park without charge at the Abbotsford campus and Abbotsford campus in student/public parking lots.
- A valid parking permit must be displayed and visible when using the reciprocal parking agreement.