UNIVERSITY OF THE FRASER VALLEY
ACCESS REQUEST FORM - KEYS, CARDS, FOBS AND CODES
Security & Emergency Management will be implementing a new access request form starting July 1st, 2015. This form will serve as the official request for keys, access cards, fobs or codes. For the next 2 weeks, we would like to test how the new form will work with requesters and iron out any technical issues. Please feel free to submit current access requests using the fillable PDF form via the link below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access Request Form
If you choose not to participate with the beta testing, please proceed by completing the online form below to continue with your key or access request.
We appreciate your help with this upcoming change.
- Security & Emergency Management
- If you require a key for your office, or need to obtain a security access code, card, or fob, please complete the online "key request" form below.
- Please allow seven (7) business days for processing. You will be notified via e-mail when your request has been processed.
- If you require a replacement for a lost or stolen key or access card/fob, please complete the same "key request" form below.
- Lost or stolen keys MUST be reported to Safety & Security IMMEDIATELY. There will be a minimum $5.00 per key charge (currently under review) for lost, stolen or replacement keys.
- Any lost, stolen or misplaced keys will be subjected to a security risk assessment. As a consequence to this risk assessment, the responsible person(s) and/or Department(s) who lost, misplaced, or had the key(s) stolen from their possession may be responsible for all associated costs with re-keying, replacement, and duplication.
- Authorization from a Department Head, Director or Dean will be required. Security will be sending out a follow-up email to obtain authorization to process the request. Please make sure to provide a contact name.