What the difference between an official CCR and an unofficial CCR?
- Participation validated by a UFV faculty or staff member
- Minimum of 20 hour contribution
- Contribution not eligible for academic credit
- Experience ties to Institutional Learning Outcomes
- Pre-determined description and category
This could include volunteer opportunities, student staff positions on-campus, Work Study program, student governance etc.
- Membership of a student organization
- Contributions less than 20 hours via Event - Track Attendance
Your unofficial CCR can be accessed by selecting Involvements from the drop-down beside your name in the top right corner in the myCampusLife system. In Involvements, select the Co-Curricular Record tab. Official Co-Curricular Records can only be accessed by request. Login to myCampusLife, go to the Co-Curricular Record organization page, click on Forms and complete the CCR - Request Official Copy form.