Student Life Ambassadors
Be the first to welcome new students to UFV through the Student Life Ambassador Program. Student Ambassadors exemplify the fundamental values of UFV. They play an essential role in New Student Orientation (NSO). With their enthusiasm, compassion, and knowledge of UFV, Ambassadors help new students embark upon their UFV journeys with confidence.
Why should I become a Student Ambassador?
- Guide new students in creating a sense of community through a memorable and positive experience at UFV
- Develop your skill set by getting practical and professional experience in leadership, team-building, public relations, event planning and more
- Expand your Co-Curricular Record for your volunteer work as an Ambassador
- Grow personal network by getting to know your fellow UFV students, faculty, and staff
- Enhance your academic success and social wellness
What does an Ambassador do?
Customize your Ambassador experience to match your skills, interests, and availability.
Level 1-Help out on the day of NSO
- Be a group leader for new students
- Lead campus tours for new students and their supporters at NSO Part 1 (*campus tour training is required)
- Greet new students and provide directions as needed
- Assist with set-up and clean-up
Level 2-Contribute on an ongoing basis
- Develop and organize future NSOs
- Assist with the development of the Student Ambassador program
- Mentor new Student Ambassdors
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.557.4064