Guidelines for Submission to the Writing Prize Competition
- Submissions to the Writing Prize Competition must be UFV course-based assignments from the Summer 2013, Fall 2013, & Winter 2014 terms.
- Students may revise entries based on marker commentary before submission.
- Entries must be accompanied by a signed Writing Prize Submission Consent Form.
- Ideally, each entry will be submitted in both print (in person or through campus mail) and electronic (email to email@example.com) forms.
- Papers should be submitted to the Abbotsford Writing Centre by May 18, 2014.
Typically, having more than one paper submitted from an individual section of a particular course would be discouraged, unless the papers were written in different genres.
If you have questions about this or any aspect of the Writing Prize Competition—or are interested in acting as a judge (which we would greatly appreciate)—then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call local 4282.